A play within a play
I need to go deeper
- Claudius, you’re nothing but fish poop!
- It is I, Hamlet the Great Dane
- It took him 15 years to kill Claudius
- Gertrude is a skank
- Shakespeare just made some dirty jokes
- Hamlet suck it up and kill someone already
- Mommy issues much?
- Hamlet was the first emo
- I wish Horatio betrayed him too
- What is with Hamlet’s obsession with his mother
My class when we discuss the deep meaning of the play and end up getting side tracked….
Sometimes in daily life I like to pretend I’m a time traveler from late medieval Europe and I’m just fucking amazed at my luxurious life
Let me tell you, 14th c me is REALLY impressed with modern me’s easy access to pepper and cinnamon
"you have multiple purple garments? you must be a person of some note"
"these chairs are fantastically luxurious"
"I’ve never seen so much salt in one place"
I am going to start playing this game.